Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sarah gets a wedding proposal

Sarah gets a wedding proposal


Ran across this via facebook "moments"  Its from April 2012 (Sarah was 10)

Last night I took Sarah to her Schools Open house....



Sarah: "That boy over there wants to MARRY me!"

Me:  "Is there a paper bag anywhere I can breathe in?"

Sarah: "Oh DADDY!"

Me: "You do remember my rule that you can't get married till you are 45...Right?"

Sarah: "HE wants to marry me.  I don't want to marry HIM!"

Me: "OH ok... <feeling better> ummm why not??"

Sarah: "Wellllll he's not very confident.... He hesitates when he talks."

Me: "Really?  SO that's it huh!"

Sarah: "He also puts his hand down inside the back of his pants. picks his nose and eats it, SOooo ya not really my type"

Me:  "I should think those things would have been FIRST on your list"

No comments:

Post a Comment