Friday, December 11, 2015

Me, Monica Raymund and the women's bathroom





Typically while on location bathrooms are hastily marked or are unisex.   They can be difficult to locate in general.  Really I usually have to ask where it even is.   

I was playing as an office worker with 4 ladies in my group on the set of  "Chicago Fire" and had to go to the bathroom pretty badly.

I just noticed that one of the ladies in my group had just come back from the bathroom.


Me: "I see you found the bathroom"
Lady: "YES! been drinking a lot of coffee"
Me: "Where is it?
Lady: "Oh, just down that hall over there, make a right, then another right and it's right there can't miss it"
I walk down the hallway, made a right, and another right, I BURST through the door!  And BAM it's me and Monica Raymund who is adjusting her blouse.. 

Monica: "Um were you looking for the Men's room" she says very nicely. 

Me:  "I err um that is to say uhhh ya"

Monica:  "Lot's of stalls here it's just me and you, go ahead, I don't mind"

Me: "umm noooo thanks"
Monica: "Do you want me to show you where the Men's room is?"
Me: "No I think I'll figure it out"

Monica:  "I'll speak with production about marking this better, see you on set!"

Me: <Thinking>  "That's it, I'm so getting kicked off this show..." 

I feel comfortable posting this as she was very nice/sweet about it....  


No comments:

Post a Comment