Sunday, December 13, 2015

Minions and Marijuana

Things Sarah says



Conversation with Sarah re:  "How was school today?"  (few years ago)



Me: "How was school today?" 

Sarah: " See my "minion" stamp on my hand?"
 

Me: "Oh ya pretty cool, How did you get that?"

Sarah: "Some guy in the lunch line gave it to me. But don't worry"


Me: "Huh worry about what?"

Sarah: Well... At first I couldn't understand him, he asked me if I wanted blah blah, So I said NO!


Me: "Ok go on."


Sarah: "Then he said "are you sure?? it's minion" But I still didnt really hear him so I said NO!"


Me: "Should I be recording this??"
 

Sarah: "Ha Dad no. anyways, So he asks the guy in front of me if HE wanted a minion stamp. This time I heard it. SO then I said I'd take one."

Me: "Why did you not say yes to begin with?"


Sarah: "I NEVER say yes if someone asks me something at first. Cause they could be asking me to smoke Marijuana!!"

Me: "WHAT???? Ha ha I think..... But yes good fundamentals there, just keep in mind, later I will not accept the answer that you smoked pot cause you accidentally said yes when you did not hear clearly. K?"

No comments:

Post a Comment